Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Final Blog


Blogging has been an interesting experience for me.  I am not one to sit down and write about my opinions, thoughts or likes/dislikes and post them over a social media site.  This assignment has actually opened my eyes as to why people blog and how it can be a great social tool for people to express themselves in a personal setting. I enjoyed reading my classmates blogs and learning about a variety of health subjects.  
The goal of my blog was to teach others about the causes of childhood obesity; because over the past thirty years childhood obesity has been on the rise and is continuing to grow and change is needed.  I wanted the readers of my blog to understand why children become obese, which include genetics, diet, low physical activity and their environment, learn how to prevent childhood obesity, and be able to identify the contributors.
I hope that after reading my blog people will have a greater understanding of childhood obesity and learn how they can contribute to the fight against childhood obesity.  

No comments:

Post a Comment